If you live in America, this will affect you. Here’s how:
State of Montana
- Rural communities will be wiped off the map because the agriculture industry is the number one supporter of our economy. If production agriculture is gone, so are our small communities.
- Wildlife will be affected because the APR and other organizations want to take out the management improvements we have made for the last decade including water, fences, and management of wildlife and livestock itself. No management means decades and billions of dollars we put into infrastructure to properly manage our lands will be destroyed. That includes all rangelands and croplands.
- For example, look at the wild horses on the BLM in the southwestern United States, there is absolutely nothing left of the land, even though they wanted to put the native “wild horses” back on the land like they once were 200 years ago. APR wants to implement the same management style as shown here.
- Our food production will be majorly impacted. Montana is the number 3 state in the US for wheat production, but we need land to grow it! Montana has more cows than people, that says something!
Western United States
- Puzzle piece. The APR and other organizations are dividing and conquering the west. Although they show they have good intentions, they don’t. They want to put farmers and ranchers out of business, buy up the ranches, and take over the land. That will lead to small businesses being destroyed. These non-governmental organizations all have the same goal in common. Own the entire west, and wiped humanity off the map.
- Rural communities will be wiped off the map. This will have an impact on the cities/towns whose main source of income is agriculture within the states because the people in the rural communities won’t be spending money there anymore. If there are no more ag people, nobody will live there to feed the economies of a small town.
- Food production is majorly affected because we simply are not producing food on the lands we once were.
- Jobs will be lost. People will have to relocate.
- The economic impact to the state will lead to an impact to the United States of America.
- Your food prices will increase in the grocery store and restaurants. It’s a simple supply and demand equation. How are we supposed to feed an estimated 9 billion people by 2050? We have to utilize the land and keep mother nature on our side.
- We will have to import food, even though America has the greatest food supply and the highest quality in the world. It doesn’t make sense.
- People in general. If you like to eat, this will affect you. Without agriculture, we don’t eat, you don’t have lumber to build your house, you don’t have clothes, you don’t have leather for your cars and footballs, we will be reverting back to the early 1800s. Starting over.
Rural Montana Foundation is the 501c3 non-profit arm of United Property Owners of Montana, who Save the Cowboy has partnered with. All donations are tax deductible and earmarked for Save the Cowboy issues.